Friday, July 28, 2006

The Sound of Music

I love music and I remember the first years of the mp3 format. I remember when my boyfriend at the time would compile wonderful cds with hundreds of songs for me. Good times.
Then the lawsuits came and the end of P2P sharing finally was consumated. But not everything was lost, and Apple came up with iTunes and the iPod. Good enough for the Record Industry. They would still get a slice of this cake. Now Microsoft is coming with a rival to iTunes: Zune.
I find it funny the name similarity.
This morning I read this article about a user's eperience with iTunes. I kind of agree with some ideas regarding the hard copy. I personally rather buying a cd where I can see the artwork and enjoy doing whatever I please with it, instead of having a hard drive full of songs only. And I hate making backups.

No comments: