Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Lazy

I've been really bad.
I hate this. I hate when I start something all enthusiastic and then after a while I feel totally incapable of keep on going. The typical "then life happened" thing. In spite of the fact that I spend most of the hours I'm home in the computer I can't get anything done, either in the house or in the computer. I'm a useless woman.
Part of it is the fact I'm so absorbed by the videos I find in the web, the email, or simplely doing Skype to talk to my family.
also I feel sort of depressed by the fact that nobody in the whole world reads this blog. And I got to admit that is not really very interesting anyways. I just don't know what to do to make my blogs interesting to anyone.
I guess I'm in a funk.
I'm sorry Cisco Router, you are still sitting in the box waiting for me to wake you up. I'm sorry server for not working on you yet. I'm sorry blog for not keeping up with you due to the lack of things to record. Bust mostly I'm sorry for anyone that ends up at this blog and has to read this awful post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you ever thought to do something that couldn't be useful? I mean, just make something that means fun for you.. that is the begin. Why all things must be useful for another one? Why not do something just because is cool for you and makes you feel better? My friends had recently started a mosaic workshop. I like that craftwork, but I don't know how can I do after with a lot of mosaics in my house.. should be because I don't have house. However, If I were you, I would take distance from my desk,computer and TV, next I will started some activity in the real world (music, handicraft, languages...ENJOY THE FREEDOM!)
Best Regards..

Crazy Watching Neighbor said...

First of all thank you so much fr stoping by. I really appreciate you reading my post and leaving your comments.
Regarding doing something else not necessarily useful sounds really good, above all because I love crafts, cooking, gardening, etc. But I have spent most of my life on things like that, been there done that. The thing about technology though is that I love it!! I feel passionate about it and the challenge about it is that at this point in my life is really hard to get back on that track. My life is all about anything but technology. So I want this and I'm trying to get to a point where someday I could make a living of my passion. Isn't that everybody's dream? To live on what they love?